- This event has passed.
April 15 Stroke Symposium: Register Now!
April 15, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
Stormont Vail Health is proud to host the upcoming Bi-State Stroke Consortium Symposium. Join us from anywhere for our virtual conference.
We are excited to announce that we have two Mayo Clinic speakers joining us, Stormont Vail representatives and a presentation from the Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital.
- James F. Meschia, M.D., neurologist, Mayo Clinic, will present first “COVID-19 & Stroke”
- Talal Nassar, PharmD and Derrick Eddy, PharmD, Stormont Vail Health, will speak next “Alteplase vs. Tenecteplase in Ischemic Stroke: The current evidence.”
- Hartej Sethi, M.D., Stormont Vail Health, presents “Different Strokes: A didactic review of stroke cases”
- Oana M. Dumitrascu, M.D., senior associate neurologist, Mayo Clinic, discusses “Stroke in Younger Adults”
- Rachel Hocker, COTA/L, CBIS and Beth Muldrow, PT, DPT, CBIS, C/NDT, Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital ends the conference with “Positioning & Moving the Hemi Patient”
All Stormont Vail Health employees, area health professionals and students are encouraged to attend. Registration closes Tuesday, April 12 at 5 p.m. Registration is free for members of the Bi-State Stroke Consortium and EMS personnel. Stormont Vail Health is a member of the consortium.
See the full agenda and register here: https://www.eeds.com/portal_live_events.aspx?ConferenceID=699354.