- This event has passed.
FREE Low Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening Event!
November 12 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Low Dose Lung Cancer Screening is designed to provide an option for patients considered to be at high risk for developing lung cancer. Want to know if you are eligible for this FREE screening?
Who is ELIGIBLE:
Current or Former Smokers
- Ages 50-77 for patients with Medicare
- Ages 50-80 for patients with Private Insurance
Who is NOT ELIGIBLE:
Anyone Who Has
- Pneumonia or respiratory infection that was treated with antibiotics in the previous 12 weeks
- Recent blood sputum
- Unexplained weight loss of more than 15lbs. in the past 12 months
- CT scan of their chest in the past 12 months
Call (785) 357-2589 to check your eligibility, ask questions, and register for this event!
Book your appointment by Nov. 7th!